What is it?
Group online KG Hypnobirthing classes for up to six couples. Our online sessions cover the same content as our face-to-face sessions and are completely comprehensive.
We run evening courses on weeknights and offer occasional weekend intensive courses which are great if your baby is due soon. If you can’t see a suitable course here, check our face-to-face hypnobirthing sessions or private hypnobirthing courses.
When are the courses?
July – courses are 10-12 hours in total
Intensive course (good if your baby is due soon): Sat 17th July, Sun 17th July 9am -1pm and Wed 21st July 6-9pm
September 2021 – courses are 10-12 hours in total
Mondays, 6pm-9pm: 6th, 13th, 20th, 27th
What does it cost?
What will you get?
- Full 12 hours of tuition taught by a fully qualified KG Hypnobirthing trainer in-person.
- All teaching materials including a take-home folder with lots of useful information
- A copy of The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves – bestseller on Amazon
- Ongoing support via WhatsApp and phone calls when needed for a month before and after birth.
What will you learn?
- What your body is doing to prepare for birth
- How to work effectively with your body in pre labour, early labour and established labour
- How to drastically improve your chances of a comfortable birth
- Breathing and deep relaxation techniques and visualisations
- Practical information about how your birth partner can help during labour – including how to advocate for you
- Different methods of pain relief
- How to build confidence and look forward to birth
- How to release stress, fear and negative thoughts
- Information about sweeps, induction and caesareans
- Home births, hospital births and birth centre deliveries
- Useful birth positions
- Information about turning breech babies
- How to write a birth plan
- How to confidently navigate maternity services
- Important questions to ask healthcare providers at maternity appointments
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- How to make confident choices after birth about your placenta and Vitamin K injections
- Nutritional information
- Where to access all the latest, most robust medical research about pregnancy and birth
How is the course structured?
The course is usually four sessions lasting 2.5 to 3 hours each. We will take a break and we can stop any time if you need to move – we know being pregnant can be uncomfortable.
What do you need to do?
- The course is for both the birthing parent and the birth partner to attend. If this doesn’t fit your circumstances, please get in touch and we can have a chat about it.
- The sessions are taught with Zoom, so you will need a computer and internet connection
- Bring a notepad and pen
How to book
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call, text, or WhatsApp 07888 831 237