How much does it cost?
Where is the course held?
We teach the course in a covid-safe, heated garden gazebo in Loughton, Essex. It is a beautiful, tranquil space to learn in – hearing the birds singing and listening to the swaying trees will help you to relax.
The gazebo is large, with four sides to protect from rain. We are able to socially-distance and have plenty of ventilation. We can provide clean blankets and cushions which are washed immediately after use. There is a downstairs loo to use in the house and there is hand sanitiser on hand.
We are around an 8 minute walk from Loughton Tube station.
What will you get?
- Full 12 hours of tuition taught by a fully qualified KG Hypnobirthing trainer.
- All teaching materials including a take-home folder with lots of useful information
- A copy of The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves – bestseller on Amazon
- Extra time to discuss your personal pregnancy / birth circumstances
- Ongoing support via WhatsApp and phone calls when needed for a month before and after birth.
What will you learn?
- What your body is doing to prepare for birth
- How to work effectively with your body in pre labour, early labour and established labour
- How to drastically improve your chances of a comfortable birth
- Breathing and deep relaxation techniques and visualisations
- Practical information for your birth partner: how to provide physical and mental support during labour, how to advocate for you, how to help bond with your baby.
- Different methods of pain relief
- How to build confidence and look forward to birth
- How to release stress, fear and negative thoughts
- Information about sweeps, induction and caesareans
- Information about different birth settings – home births, hospital births and birth centres
- Useful birth positions
- Information about turning breech babies
- How to write a birth plan
- How to confidently navigate maternity services
- Important questions to ask healthcare providers at key maternity appointments
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- How to make confident choices after birth about your placenta and Vitamin K injections
- Nutritional information
- Where to access all the latest, most robust medical research about pregnancy and birth
How is the course structured?
You and your birth partner would come to Loughton, Essex.
The course is usually four sessions, lasting 2.5 to 3 hours each. We will take a break and we can stop any time if you need to move – we know being pregnant can be uncomfortable.
Private online courses allow for more flexibility so we can discuss your needs and availability.
We try to be as flexible as possible to suit your needs.
How to book
- Email email@example.com
- Call, text, or WhatsApp 07888 831 237