What does it cost?
What will you get?
- Full 12 hours of tuition taught by a fully qualified KG Hypnobirthing trainer online. We use Zoom, Google Hangouts etc
- All teaching materials including a take-home folder with lots of useful information
- A copy of The Hypnobirthing Book by Katharine Graves – bestseller on Amazon
- Extra time to discuss your personal pregnancy / birth circumstances
What will you learn?
- What your body is doing to prepare for birth
- How to work effectively with your body in pre labour, early labour and established labour
- How to drastically improve your chances of a comfortable birth
- Breathing and deep relaxation techniques and visualisations
- Practical information about how your birth partner can help during labour – including how to advocate for you
- Different methods of pain relief
- How to build confidence and look forward to birth
- How to release stress, fear and negative thoughts
- Information about sweeps, induction and caesareans
- Home births, hospital births and birth centre deliveries
- Useful birth positions
- Information about turning breech babies
- How to write a birth plan
- How to confidently navigate maternity services
- Important questions to ask healthcare providers at maternity appointments
- What to pack in your hospital bag
- How to make confident choices after birth about your placenta and Vitamin K injections
- Nutritional information
- Where to access all the latest, most robust medical research about pregnancy and birth
How is the course structured?
The course is usually four sessions lasting 2.5 to 3 hours each. We will take a break and we can stop any time if you need to move – we know being pregnant can be uncomfortable.
Private online courses allow for more flexibility so we can discuss your needs and availability.
We try to be as flexible as possible to suit your needs.
What do you need to do?
- The course is for both the birthing parent and the birth partner to attend. If this doesn’t fit your circumstances, please get in touch and we can have a chat about it.
- You will need a computer and a working internet connection
- We can deliver course materials within a 10 mile radius of Loughton, Essex or post them if you’re further away.
How to book
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call, text, or WhatsApp 07888 831 237